Whole Class Instrumental Lessons from
Gloucestershire Academy of Music
"The string project has greatly enhanced music provision in our school. It has broadened the musical horizons of all the pupils involved and encouraged many to progress onto lessons in smaller groups."
John Coles, Head Teacher, Heron Primary School.
- Give your pupils the skills to inspire a lifetimeís love of music
- Open up opportunities for their lives and futures
- Provide pupils - and teachers - with foundation music skills
- Covers main elements of National Curriculum for Music
- Led by highly-skilled, specialist tutors
- Highly subsidised by Make Music Gloucestershire the countyís music hub
Whole class instrumental lessons are available in woodwind, strings, or brass
- Woodwind (flute, oboe, clarinet, short reach bassoon), Strings, (violin,cello) Brass (mixed instruments)
- Uses the highly successful Musicland system for rhythm reading
- 10 or 20 week programmes of 60 minute sessions
- High teacher to student ratio for strings and woodwind
- American wind band method for mixed brass ensembles
- Clear progression routes for students within the school or at GAMís Gloucester or Cheltenham centres.
For more details or to book your Whole Class Tuition contact or call 01452 668592 and ask for Naomi or Miriam.